This Support Website is provided to assist with the installation and basic operation of FIBA LiveStats. It is not intended to be a comprehensive guide to recording statistics electronically. Not all possible scenarios are covered in this manual, and it is the advice of SportingPulse that a User practises with the software before using the application in an in-game situation.
We welcome feedback and support on this product, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Downloading FIBA LiveStats
Registering FIBA LiveStats
Setting up a New Game
There are two ways of setting up a game in LiveStats. The first is a manual process where you enter all information about the game and teams. The second is an automated setup, whereby you can establish a FIBA LiveStats game courtesy of an XML game file provided to you. This file is generated from the FIBA Organizer product in use by leagues and associations. Both ways are relatively quick, and in both cases it is advised that you have the full team roster available (including playing numbers) before commencing.
Starting a Game
FIBA LiveStats provides comprehensive editing capacity. There are two ways of editing in FIBA LiveStats – an Action Edit or Full Edit.
A major feature of FIBA LiveStats is free webcasting of games. Anyone who downloads FIBA LiveStats is able to webcast immediately and without cost once they have installed and registered the software and provided you have a reliable Internet Connection.. You have two options when you webcast. The first is that you can webcast your own game at any time. For this you are provided a single match key which will immediately allow you to launch a webcast of any game. The second is a webcast on behalf of a league or tournament, where the match key will be provided by the organisers of the league or tournament.
File Types and Saving and Opening Files in FIBA LiveStats
FIBA LiveStats uses up to three types of files. Depending on whether you are operating the software on behalf of a league or for private purposes you will either use all three types or just one.
A quick guide for League/Tournament Directors
Tips & FAQ
- Tip: Clearing Actions Using the Escape Key
- Tip: Multiple Subs – Call Out then In
- Tip: Steal/Turnover – Call Steal First & Turnover Second
- Tip: Using Put Backs
- Tip: Using the Team Name for Actions – including Bench Fouls
- Tip: Changing or Adding Details after a game has started
- Tip: Creating a PDF file from FIBA LiveStats
- Trouble Shooting: Using FIBA LiveStats with Vista
- Trouble Shooting: Recovering from Computer Failure/Re-Opening a File
- Trouble Shooting: Webcasting through a Local Area Network
- Trouble Shooting: Allowing FIBA LiveStats in Windows Security Centre